Focus Relief Plus
Omega-3 fatty acid intake has been shown to play a critical role in helping support healthy tears1and is recommended as part of an effective treatment plan for occasional dry eye.2,*
In a study published in JAMA Ophthalmology, Omega-3 fatty acid intake was also associated with a decreased risk of developing sight-threatening diabetic retinopathy for individuals with Type 2 Diabetes.3
Focus Relief Plus provides 1620mg of re-esterified triglyceride (rTG) Omega-3 fatty acids per day with over 90% EPA and DHA, a higher concentration than other leading supplements. It also contains 75mg of GLA, which when combined with EPA/DHA, can play an important role in reducing inflammation.3 All of this is provided in a compact and easy-to-swallow softgel.
- SUPPORTS DRY EYE AND RETINAL HEALTH: Formulated with omega-3 fatty acids and 1620mg of fish oil per serving, our dry eye supplement can help support healthy tears and the occasional dry eye.
- DEVELOPED AND RECOMMENDED BY EYE DOCTORS: The Focus Relief Plus for retinal health and dry eye has been developed by eye doctors and formulated with higher concentrations of re-esterified triglyceride (rTG) omega-3 fatty acids, with over 90% EPA and DHA. It also contains 75mg of GLA, which when combined with EPA/DHA, helps reduce inflammation.
- OMEGA 3 FISH OIL FOR DRY EYE AND OCULAR HEALTH: In a recent study, omega-3 fatty acid intake has been shown to play a critical role in helping support healthy tears and is recommended as part of an effective treatment plan for occasional dry eye. Focus Relief Plus provides 1620mg of re-esterified triglyceride (rTG) omega-3 fatty acids per day with over 90% EPA and DHA, a higher concentration than other leading supplements.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: We created our omega-3 eye supplement in an easy-to-swallow softgel. Take three (3) softgels once per day with a meal.
- PATIENT SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY: Made in the USA, we created our omega-3 supplement formula with omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oils. Focus Relief Plus is produced in an NSF certified facility. As an extra measure, we conduct and approve a third-party certification of analysis for every active ingredient, on every lot, every time.
- 1. Cornea/External Disease PPP Panel. (2013). Dry Eye Syndrome Preferred Practice Pattern - 2013. Hoskins Center for Quality Eye Care. San Francisco: AAO Cornea. Retrieved from http://www.aao.org/preferred-practice-pattern/dry-eye-syndrome-ppp--2013
- 2. Sala-Vila A, Díaz-López A, Valls-Pedret C, et al. Dietary Marine ω-3 Fatty Acids and Incident Sight-Threatening Retinopathy in Middle-Aged and Older Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes Prospective Investigation From the PREDIMED Trial. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2016;134(10):1142–1149. doi:10.1001/jamaophthalmol.2016.2906
- 3. Creuzot-Garcher C, Baudouin C, Labetoulle M, et al. Efficacy assessment of Nutrilarm, a per os omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated essential fatty acid dietary formulation versus placebo in patients with bilateral treated moderate dry eye syndrome. J Fr Ophtalmol. 2011;34:448-455.
Free Shipping over $50
Get free shipping on orders over $50
Need Express Shipping? We can expedite your shipment
Our goal is that you feel 100% Satisfied with your purchase. If not, we'll replace or refund.